AS to BS in Medical Laboratory Science — Online
Online Program Designed for Working Medical Laboratory Technicians
Complete in as few as seven terms with part-time study
- Courses delivered online — convenient and flexible degree program
- Ideal for CLTs and MLTs seeking to complete their bachelor’s degree
- Associate degree credits can transfer directly to the online BS in Medical Laboratory Science
- Innovative curriculum integrated with practical laboratory skills in clinical health facilities in your community
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS*)
- Graduates are eligible and well prepared for the Board of Certification (BOC) exam sponsored by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) for the Medical Laboratory Scientist, MLS (ASCP) credential.
Graduates of the UC MLS program consistently perform higher than the national average on the American Society for Clinical Pathology’s Board of Certification Exam in MLS.
ASCP BOC Pass Rates
UC’s MLS Graduation Rate**
UC’s MLS Placement Rate**
**Includes on campus BS, online BS and on campus certificate tracks.
***As calculated by NAACLS guidelines based on students graduating that began the second half of the program
To learn more about our online AS to BS in Medical Laboratory Science, visit our page below:
Other Related Programs:
* UC's Medical Laboratory Science program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS), 5600 N River Rd., Suite 720, Rosemont, IL 60018 | (773) 714-7880 | (773) 714-7886 (FAX)