Transition students are students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in other UC colleges, but want to change their major (transition) to CAHS. It is highly recommended that interested students attend an information session to learn more information about CAHS programs.
To learn more about transitioning to CAHS:
- Schedule an appointment with a CAHS Advisor at UCBA by calling 513-745-5733.
- Schedule an appointment with CAHS Advisor at UC Clermont by calling 513-558-8556.
- Attend an information session.
If none of the above options work for you:
- And you do meet the transition requirements, request an appointment with a CAHS advisor here.
- And you do not meet the transition requirements, schedule an appointment with the Center for Exploratory Studies.
Change of College Form: If you meet the requirements and would like to change your major, complete the Change of College Form. You will be contacted via email with the admission decision once your form is processed. You must confirm your admission to be assigned to an academic advisor. Once your confirmation form is processed, you will be notified via email with your advisor's information and be able to schedule your mandatory advising appointment.
Transition Student Mandatory Advising: All transition students are required to meet with their assigned advisor in order to schedule classes for the following semester.