Office of Student Affairs - Academic Advising
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is available to assist future and current students with their academic goals. We are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. While we do welcome drop-ins for quick questions, we strongly encourage students to make an appointment with their assigned advisor to ensure advisor availability.
First-year students are required to see an advisor each term before registration. Students on probation are also required to see an advisor before registration.
Upperclassmen in good academic standing are encouraged to see an advisor at least once a year in order to stay current on degree progress.
UC and OSA send official communication to students’ UC email account, so students should check their UC email account daily. Advisors are most easily reached by email.
There are upcoming information sessions for current UC students. These sessions are aimed at UC students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in other colleges (Blue Ash, Clermont, A&S, Exploratory, etc) who are are interested in changing their program to one in CAHS. Students who register for the Information Session will receive:
- An overview of CAHS undergraduate programs and their related careers
- Admission requirements for transition students
- An individual curriculum guide showing how the student's credits apply to their major of interest
March 5th: 8:30am - 10am in French East Rm #330
March 13th: 2pm - 3:30pm in French East Rm #330 - Click HERE to register
March 23rd: 11am - 12:30pm in French East Rm #330 - Click HERE to register
April 7th: 8:30am - 10am in French East Rm #330 - Click HERE to register
April 23rd: 3pm- 4:30pm in French East Rm #330 - Click HERE to register
April 30th: 9am - 10:30am in French East Rm #330 - Click HERE to register
- UC Blue Ash Campus:
April 2nd: 9:30 in Walters Rm #100 - Click HERE to register
- Clermont Main Campus:
No sessions are currently scheduled.
- Clermont East Campus:
April 21st: 10am in Rm #100 - Click HERE to register
April 21st: 12pm in Rm #100 - Click HERE to register
Current Undergraduate CAHS Students:
- Schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor through Blackboard/Starfish.
- Starfish Scheduling Instructions (PDF)
- Graduation Check - Students should initiate a College of Allied Health Sciences graduation check online no sooner than two semesters prior to completing their academic program. The "grad check" will indicate whether college and university requirements are completed (and, if not, what courses must yet be taken). Students requesting a grad check will receive a response from their academic advisor via email. There is no need for a student to schedule an in-person advising appointment for a grad check.
All Other UC Students (including UC Blue Ash and Clermont):
Transfer Students (from other colleges and universities):
Prospective High School Students:
Health Information Management Distance Learning Students: