Office of Student Affairs - Academic Advising
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is available to assist future and current students with their academic goals. We are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. While we do welcome drop-ins for quick questions, we strongly encourage students to make an appointment with their assigned advisor to ensure advisor availability.
First-year students are required to see an advisor each term before registration. Students on probation are also required to see an advisor before registration.
Upperclassmen in good academic standing are encouraged to see an advisor at least once a year in order to stay current on degree progress.
UC and OSA send official communication to students’ UC email account, so students should check their UC email account daily. Advisors are most easily reached by email.
There are upcoming information sessions for current UC students. These sessions are aimed at UC students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in other colleges (Blue Ash, Clermont, A&S, Exploratory, etc) who are are interested in changing their program to one in CAHS. Students who register for the Information Session will receive:
- An overview of CAHS undergraduate programs and their related careers
- Admission requirements for transition students
- An individual curriculum guide showing how the student's credits apply to their major of interest
- Medical Campus: information available soon
- UC Blue Ash Campus:
September 30th: 10am in UCBA Walters Hall Rm #100 - Register HERE
- Clermont East Campus:
September 25th: 2pm, location TBD - Register HERE
- Clermont Main Campus:
October 30th: 10am in McDonough Hall Rm #205 - Register HERE
Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Students who are currently Denise Ellis' advisees, please click here to complete the on-line form to request an appointment.
- Students who are currently Chris McCoy's advisees, please take note that he is no longer with the college. If you need any assistance until a new advisor is hired and trained, you may request an advising appointment with any of the available CAHS advisors by clicking here.
*Please disregard language on forms indicating transfer students. Forms are applicable to all advisees.
Current Undergraduate CAHS Students:
- Schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor through Blackboard/Starfish.
- Starfish Scheduling Instructions (PDF)
- Graduation Check - Students should initiate a College of Allied Health Sciences graduation check online no sooner than two semesters prior to completing their academic program. The "grad check" will indicate whether college and university requirements are completed (and, if not, what courses must yet be taken). Students requesting a grad check will receive a response from their academic advisor via email. There is no need for a student to schedule an in-person advising appointment for a grad check.
All Other UC Students (including UC Blue Ash and Clermont):
Transfer Students (from other colleges and universities):
Prospective High School Students:
Health Information Management Distance Learning Students: