The Department of Nutritional Sciences offers the following academic programs:
- BS in Food and Nutrition
- BS in Dietetics
- BS in Dietetics (Coordinated Program)
- MS in Nutrition
- Minor in Nutrition
- Certificate of Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
- Certificate of Supervised Practice in Dietetics (SPD)
To learn more about these programs please click on the program to the left of the page.
3 Fast Facts about Nutrition and Dietetics:
- The job outlook for Registered Dietitians (RD) and Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN) is expected to grow by 21% by 2022 (faster than the national average).
- Our Didactic Program in Dietetics and Coordinated Program in Dietetics are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
3. The average national salary for a RDN/RD is $55,240.