The College of Allied Health Sciences' (CAHS) office of instructional technology is located at the CETIS Help Desk in the atrium of the Health Sciences Building. The office offers a wide array of services, including individual training, troubleshooting or consultation. For more information, email CetisHelp@UC.edu
- Unlocking UC ID accounts
- Wireless network configuration for laptops and mobile phones
- Assistance with audio/visual equipment used in classrooms in French East and French West
- Classroom equipment usage training
- 40 laptops are available for use by Faculty in French East classrooms only
- Hardware/software installation and support for systems in CAHS offices and computer labs
- Troubleshooting laptops & equipment used in CAHS offices, classrooms and computer labs
- Assistance with printing in CAHS offices and computer labs
- Classroom lecture capture
- Video conferencing
- Help with printing posters -- College of Allied Health Sciences faculty, staff and students only
How to get help
There are three ways to get help:
1. In-person support
Need help? Stop by the Help Desk in the Health Sciences Building Atrium. This is our walk-up help desk space. Our hours are: Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We only provide special scheduled event support on the weekends. Summer hours, holiday hours, and break hours vary.
2. Phone support
The primary phone support line is 8-3716. This number rings to our support cell phone. This method is primarily for quick response such as classroom issues.
3. Email support
Send us an email to CetisHelp@UC.edu. This will generate an automatic help ticket to allow us to track your issue from submission to resolution. This email account is monitored through our ticketing system during CETIS Tech's open hours.
During inclement weather or emergency closings CETIS has a policy in place to continue support operations during those days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Notification will be sent out when those events take place with detailed contact information.