Admission to the Coordinated Program in Dietetics requires a secondary application completed during the second year. The Coordinated Program is restricted to University of Cincinnati Dietetics majors. To be eligible to apply, students must be on track to complete all required program coursework by the end of their 3rd year. A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required to apply.
Deadline: January 25, annually.
Decisions will be disseminated by the CPD Admissions Committee in mid-February or early March. Internships for accepted students will begin in the summer semester after their third year.
CPD application deadline is January 25 annual. A complete application includes:
2. Official transcripts (uploaded to electronic application) from all colleges and universities attended, regardless of whether or not the coursework was able to be transferred to UC. Current UC students may submit an unofficial UC transcript download from UC Catalyst.
3. Completed CPD Recommendation Form. Please ensure that you give your recommender plenty of time to fill out the electronic recommendation form, which will be sent to them after completion of the SPD Recommendation Form. You will need an email address and name for a recommender in each of the following categories:
- One recommendation from a course instructor
- One recommendation from a foods or nutrition course instructor. If you are unable to obtain a recommendation from a foods or nutrition instructor, please contact the CPD Director.
- One recommendation from a work supervisor/manager