If you are enrolled in the Coordinated Program in Dietetics (CPD) you are charged undergraduate tuition and fees.
For the 2018/2019 academic year, tuition and fees for an Ohio resident enrolled in the CPD is $11,430. Out-of-state full-time tuition and fees are $26,764 for the 2018/2019 academic year. Part time tuition is $459 per credit for in state and $1098 for out of state students.
Total cost for tuition and fees will vary depending on the length of time required for you to complete the program. Summer semester following year one is required and comprises of 4 part time credit hours.
The maximum expected tuition and fees for a full-time student at current rates would be $24,696 for an Ohio resident and $57,920 for an out-of state student for the full 2 year program. Some non-Ohio residents may qualify for reciprocity or metropolitan tuition rates based on the program in which they are enrolled. Click here for additional information on tuition and fees.
Housing and meal plan (room and board) rates are not included in tuition and fees and vary depending on accommodations and level of meal plan. The maximum annual academic year costs for room and board is $12,570. Click here for additional information on room and board costs.
The estimated cost for books and supplies required in the Coordinated Program in Dietetics average $1,500 per year. Total cost for books and supplies in the program vary depending on the number and type of courses the student is required to complete after courses from previous degrees are accepted for transfer.
Other Variable Costs
- Books and supplies required in the Coordinated Program in Dietetics average $1,500 per year. (Total cost for books and supplies in the program vary depending on the number and type of courses the student is required to complete after courses from previous degrees are accepted for transfer.)
- The CDR exam review course is required and costs $385.
- Car Insurance averages $900 per year (variable)
- Background check is required through UC Safety Office and is $66
- Physicals, immunizations, and flu shot begin at $35 and varies depending on your insurance
- $15 Badging deposit for CCHMC, if applicable
- Student membership to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics $58
- Lab Coat $25, required
- Drug screen $40, if applicable
- Transportation varies with student, but a reliable car is required to travel to practicum sites within the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton area.
- Parking fees varies with practicum sites.