Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
- Spring Break will extend through Wednesday, March 25. Virtual classes will resume on Thursday, March 26
- The University transitioned to remote operations for faculty and staff on March 17, 2020, and will remain in effect until further notice.
- Students are encouraged to check their UC email, as well as Canvas/Blackboard, for more information and next steps from course instructors.
- Students may set up a virtual appointment with their advisor at any time through STARFISH.
- Spring 2020 commencement has been postponed. More details will be posted on the Commencement website as they become available.
For Future Bearcats
In order to ensure the safety of our guests, all on-campus recruitment events have been canceled until further notice. Please see below for ways to interact with us virtually.
High School Students
Our COVID-19 Undergraduate Admissions page will give you the latest details on events and opportunities for high school students.
The Undergraduate Admissions Office offers virtual Transfer Campus Visits each Friday at 2 pm. Register for a Virtual Campus Visit.
Transfer and Transition students can visit the College of Allied Health Sciences Academic Advising or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and opportunities.
Current Undergraduate Students Interested in our Graduate Programs
Please reach each graduate program directly about ways in which you can connect with them virtually during this time.