DPT Admitted Students
As you prepare to take the next step on your journey to becoming a physical therapist, we're here with helpful information and resources to guide you through the process. Bookmark this page and use it as a reference for important timelines, to-dos, and tips. You'll also receive emails with information, as needed, so remember to check your new university-administered email inbox regularly.
To Do List
- Check your UC email account (mail.uc.edu)
- If you are new to UC, please see UC’s Public Safety Keys & Badges website regarding obtaining a Bearcat Card. If you are unable to obtain your badge prior to the first day of class, you must obtain it by the end of the first week of classes. You must pick-up your Bearcat Card - this is located on west campus Jefferson/West Corry Street
- Park in the Corry Street parking garage (free parking for 30 minutes or less)
- Address: UC Parking Services 4 Edwards Center - Regular Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (hours subject to change). I would suggest calling prior to going to ensure the hours haven't changed. Phone: 513-556-4925.
- When processing your Bearcat Card online, select "student" as the option.
- Order name badge . Please enter code UCPT2023 in the link labeled School Ordering Portals (note all caps) by April 25th.
- Complete your PTCAS background check through Certiphi (you will have received an email from Application Station)
- Start collecting your immunization records, get a physical exam, and update any vaccinations
- Request final transcripts including your degree earned (do this a few weeks AFTER graduation). You may need to communicate with your university when you can obtain your conferred degree. This process could take an institute a few weeks. The key is not to make the request too early before the process is complete. NOTE: UC graduates do not need to send transcripts
- Registration - you will receive information directly from the Program Coordinator regarding when to enroll.