Respiratory Therapy : Online
Master of Science
Why study Respiratory Therapy : Online?
Students interested in applying to the online Master’s of Respiratory Therapy must:
- Complete the online UC application and pay application fee
- Unofficial transcripts from all college or universities attended
- Shows a minimum baccalaureate degree: Must be from an accredited college or university
- Unofficial transcripts must be uploaded to the application system.
- UC defines unofficial transcripts as copies (or translations) of transcripts provided by students to the university. Official transcripts are sent in sealed envelopes directly to UC from the student’s attended universities.
- If you are admitted and confirm that you accept the admission, you will then submit official transcripts directly to the Graduate School at UC. Further direction will be sent to you after admission. Official transcripts should not be sent to the Graduate School until you are accepted and have completed your online enrollment form included with your acceptance letter.
- Active Registered Respiratory Therapist credential
- Upload an active (non-expired) copy of your RRT credential from the NBRC
- Active state license
- Upload an active (non-expired) copy of your state license
- Upload your CV/Resume demonstrating a minimum of 2 years of professional respiratory therapy experience
- Personal statement
- Provide a statement of your academic and professional goals
Transcripts for a Degree Program received outside the U.S. must be evaluated by a credible credential evaluation organization such as WES.
Because this is an online program, students abroad will not need visas, and will complete the program remotely.
Health Sciences Building
3225 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267
Find related programs in the following interest areas:
Program Code: 35MAS-RSTH-MS-.RSTH-DL