You'll find College of Allied Health Sciences programs on several national rankings lists.
US News & World Report Rankings
- Audiology graduate program, 2016
- Speech, language pathology graduate program, 2016
- Physical therapy graduate program, 2016
- Social work graduate program, 2019
- Online bachelor's degrees, 2019
- Online bachelor's programs for Veterans, 2019
- College's for Veterans, 2019
- Top global university, 2019
- Internships and co-op education, 2019
- Top public school, 2019
Please note that not all rankings are released every year.
Equity & Inclusion Rankings
INSIGHT into Diversity magazine, one of the largest and oldest publications of it's kind in higher education, has selected the University of Cincinnati as a Diversity Champion for 2017. Diversity Champions " exemplify an unyielding commitment to diversity and inclusion throughout thier campus communities, across academic programs, and at the highest administrative levels." Only a select few universities recieve this honor each year.
Our online Respiratory Therapy program is ranked #3 in the country and is designed for working respiratory therapists. Our program's high graduation rate helps graduates advance in thier career in just 20 months.
Our Dietetics & Nutrition program is one of the top 25 in the country at preparing students to become registered dietitian nutritionists (RDN). Our program offers more supervised practice internships than any other program in the country. We also have expanded opportunities with top employers like Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and Kroger.
- Health Care Administration (online)
- Health Informatics (online)
- MBA In Health Care Administration (online)
- Human Nutrition Certficiate (online)
Here you can find a complete list of all rankings at the University of Cincinnati.