You'll find College of Allied Health Sciences programs on several national rankings lists.
US News & World Report Rankings
- Audiology graduate program, 2020
- Speech, language pathology graduate program, 2020
- Physical therapy graduate program, 2020
- Social work graduate program, 2019
- Online bachelor's degrees, 2019
- Online bachelor's programs for Veterans, 2019
- College's for Veterans, 2019
- Top global university, 2019
- Internships and co-op education, 2019
- Top public school, 2019
Please note that not all rankings are released every year.
Equity & Inclusion Rankings
The College of Allied Health Sciences is the recipient of the Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) award from INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education. A total of 43 health colleges were recipients of the award for 2019 and CAHS was the only allied health sciences college to make the list.
Our Dietetics & Nutrition program is one of the top 25 in the country at preparing students to become registered dietitian nutritionists (RDN). Our program offers more supervised practice internships than any other program in the country. We also have expanded opportunities with top employers like Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and Kroger.
- Health Care Administration (online)
- Health Informatics (online)
- Health Information Management (online)
- MBA In Health Care Administration (online)
- Human Nutrition Certficiate (online)
- Social Work (online)
- Respiratory Therapy
Here you can find a complete list of all rankings at the University of Cincinnati.