Rankings & Awards
The College of Allied Health Sciences is the recipient of awards and you'll find our programs on several national rankings lists.
The National Academies of Practice awarded the Academic Health Center the Interprofessional Group Recognition Award.
Equity & Inclusion Awards
The College of Allied Health Sciences is the recipient of the Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) award from INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education. A total of 61 health colleges were recipients of the award for 2023 and CAHS is one of the only allied health sciences colleges to make the list.
US News & World Report Rankings
- #151 Best National University Rankings, 22 - 23
- #72 Top Public Schools, 22 - 23
- #68, Most Innovative, 22 - 23
- #203, Best Global University, 22 - 23
- #339, Top Performers on Social Mobility, 22 - 23
- #4 Internships & co-op education, 22 - 23
- #65, Online bachelor's degrees, 22 - 23
- #100, Colleges for Veterans, 22 - 23
- #44, Audiology graduate program, 2020
- #57, Physical therapy graduate program, 2020
- #38, Speech, language pathology graduate program, 2020
- #116, Social work graduate program, 2022
Please note that not all rankings are released every year.
College Factual Rankings
Bachelor's Degree Center
Our Dietetics & Nutrition program is one of the top 25 in the country at preparing students to become registered dietitian nutritionists (RDN). Our program offers more supervised practice internships than any other program in the country. We also have expanded opportunities with top employers like Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and Kroger.
Online Program Rankings
- Health Care Administration (online)
- Health Information Management (online)
- #24, Best in the Midwest
- MBA In Health Care Administration (online)
- Human Nutrition Certficiate (online)
- Social Work (online)
- #12, Best in the Midwest
- Respiratory Therapy
- #2, Best Colleges
Here you can find a complete list of all rankings at the University of Cincinnati.