Rankings & Awards
The College of Allied Health Sciences is the recipient of awards and you'll find our programs on several national rankings lists.
The National Academies of Practice awarded the Academic Health Center the Interprofessional Group Recognition Award.
Further action is required to make this video accessible
The below criteria must be satisfied:
- Affirm Accessibility must be checked AND
- Kaltura or embed is selected, or YouTube or Vimeo is selected and a title is entered.
The video will not display on the live site until the issue above is resolved.
Equity & Inclusion Awards
The College of Allied Health Sciences is the recipient of the Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) award from INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education. A total of 46 health colleges were recipients of the award for 2020 and CAHS was the only allied health sciences college to make the list.
US News & World Report Rankings
- 2021 Best National University Rankings, 2021
- Best Global Universities, 2021
- Top Public Schools, 2021
- Best Value Schools, 2021
- Top Performers on Social Mobility, 2021
- Internships & co-op education, 2021
- Online bachelor's degrees, 2021
- Colleges for Veterans, 2021
- Audiology graduate program, 2021
- Physical therapy graduate program, 2020
- Speech, language pathology graduate program, 2020
- Social work graduate program, 2019
Please note that not all rankings are released every year.
- Top 5% Top Ranked Health Professions
- Top 5% Most Popular Allied Health Professions
- Top 5% Most Popular Clinical/Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Top 15% Most Popular Dietetics & Nutrition
- Top 10% Most Popular Health Professions
- Top 5% Top Ranked Health & Medical Administrative Services
Our Dietetics & Nutrition program is one of the top 25 in the country at preparing students to become registered dietitian nutritionists (RDN). Our program offers more supervised practice internships than any other program in the country. We also have expanded opportunities with top employers like Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and Kroger.
- Health Care Administration (online)
- Health Informatics (online)
- Health Information Management (online)
- MBA In Health Care Administration (online)
- Human Nutrition Certficiate (online)
- Social Work (online)
- Respiratory Therapy
Here you can find a complete list of all rankings at the University of Cincinnati.