The College of Allied Health Sciences (CAHS) Ambassadors are a select group students from across our six disciplines who serve as volunteer leaders for our college. CAHS Ambassadors are the "face" of the our student body and represent our college at various college and university events.
Being a CAHS Ambassador is an amazing experience that gives you the opportunity to engage with other students, gain and build leadership qualities, and allows you to learn from and work with college faculty and staff.
CAHS Ambassadors expertise:
- Share your expertise regarding your major or other allied health majors with prospective and new CAHS students at various recruiting events
- Assist with New Student Orientation & College Day
- Meet one-on-one with prospective students or incoming freshmen through shadowing experiences
- Provide assistance for events such as: College Day, Student Leadership Celebration
- Lead campus and college tours
Interested in becoming a CAHS Ambassador?
Applications are now OPEN! We are looking to add more charismatic and enthusiastic students to our group! Students will be required to attend monthly ambassador meetings and assist with atleast 4 admission/college events per semester.
Think you have what it takes? Apply via the CAHS Ambassador Application form now through Friday, March 13th!
For questions and more information about becoming a CAHS Ambassador, contact Kelsey Huelse.