Language Literacy Enrichment Group
A preschool speech, language and literacy summer program
The Language and Literacy Enrichment Group (LLEG) is an evidence-based summer preschool program that focuses on creating language and literacy-rich social play experiences for young children. This clinic program offers story book reading, language/vocabulary enrichment, speech sound development, and plenty of social skill experiences. LLEG runs 2 times/week for 4 or 8 weeks, depending on the family's choice.
- Story book reading
- Language enrichment
- Vocabulary enrichment
- Speech sound development
- Social skill experiences
The Language, Literacy Enrichment Group runs 2 times/week for 4 or 8 weeks, depending on the family's choice.
Monday/Wednesday AM (9-11) and PM (1-3) Sessions
- Monday, June 3rd- Wednesday, July 31st (8 weeks)
- Monday June 3rd- Wednesday, June 26th(4 weeks)
- Monday July 8th- Wednesday July 31st(4 weeks)
Tuesday/Thursday AM (9-11) and PM (1-3) Sessions
- Tuesday, June 4th- Thursday, August 1st(8 weeks)
- Tuesday, June 4th- Thursday, June 27th(4 weeks)
- Tuesday July 8th- Thursday, August 1st(4 weeks)
Friday AM (9-11) Sessions
Friday mornings: June 7th-August 2nd(no meeting 7/5) (8 weeks).
$480/8 week session, $240/4 week session
Lesley Raisor-Becker, PhD, CCC-SLP, email@example.com, 513-558-1938