Driving & Parking Information
University of Cincinnati Speech and Hearing Clinic Driving and Parking Information
3225 Eden Avenue Health Sciences Building
Suite 325 (Third Floor)
Cincinnati, OH 45219
The UC Speech and Hearing Clinic is located on the 3rd floor of the Health Sciences Building (HSB), which is between the Eden Ave Garage and the College of Pharmacy.
Directions to 3225 Eden Avenue Health Sciences Building
- From the intersection of MLK and Eden
- The Health Sciences Building is located about 2-tenths of a mile west (away from MLK) down Eden Avenue on your left-hand side.
- Make a left turn on the side street after passing the Eden garage.
- There is a large, white sculpture in front of the building.
- In front of HSB
- There are 4-5 parking spaces on your right-hand side.
- Enter the building through the front doors. Someone will greet you at the entrance with a parking pass.
- If no one is there to greet you, walk through the main atrium towards the southeast corner of the building (on your left from both entrances), where elevators will be on your left.
- Take elevators to Floor 3.
- Once exiting the elevator, take a left, and then a left again. This will put you at a long hallway. Our clinic waiting room will be on your RIGHT, room 325.
- If you do not see an open parking space in front of our building
- You can temporarily park behind another car to drop your patient off and park in the Eden Garage (next door). We will give you a ticket to validate your parking.
- Eden Garage:
- Enter the garage either from Eden Avenue, the side street off of Eden, or the backside (south side) of the garage.
- Visitors with a handicap parking placard/sticker/plate may park in any designated handicap spot. Visitors without a handicap placard are required to park on floors 7 and 8. There is an elevator in the southwest corner, the corner closest to the HSB.