Speech and Language Services
The University of Cincinnati's Speech & Hearing Clinic offers a wide range of clinical speech-language pathology services for patients across the lifespan.
The UC Speech and Hearing Clinic provides services in the areas of:
- Auditory processing disorders
- Augmentative communication
- Aural rehabilitation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Early intervention
- English as a second language individual/group tutorial (ESL)
- Fluency disorders
- Language delay
- Language/learning based problems
- Language/literacy enrichment group (LLEG)
- Neurogenic disorders (Aphasia, Apraxia, Dysarthria)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Voice Disorders
Patients will need to either provide a completed evaluation (e.g. from the school system or another provider) or have one completed in our clinic.
Therapy services are generally provided once per week. Appointments can be scheduled during clinic hours.
UC Speech & Hearing Clinic.
Sessions are typically $60/hour. We do offer shorter sessions if this is determined appropriate with the supervising clinician. Individuals affiliated with the University of Cinicnnati receive a 50% discount on all services. Current students should inquire about current student pricing.