Speech and Language Services
The University of Cincinnati's Speech & Hearing Clinic offers a wide range of clinical speech-language pathology services for patients across the lifespan.
The UC Speech and Hearing Clinic provides services in the areas of:
- Auditory processing disorders
- Augmentative communication
- Aural rehabilitation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Early intervention
- English as a second language individual/group tutorial (ESL)
- Fluency (stuttering) disorders
- Language delay
- Language/learning based problems
- Language/literacy enrichment group (LLEG)
- Neurogenic disorders (Aphasia, Apraxia, Dysarthria)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Voice Disorders
Patients will need to either provide a completed evaluation (e.g. from the school system or another provider) or have one completed in our clinic.
Therapy services are generally provided once per week. Appointments can be scheduled during clinic hours.
Summer 2021 services will be offered through online telehealth platform accessible via tablet, computer, or phone. In person services can be available on a case by case basis.
Please contact UC Speech & Hearing Clinic