Finicky to Fabulous Eaters
Finicky to Fabulous Eaters is an evidence-based program designed to help expand the variety of tastes and textures that young child will eat. Many toddlers and early preschoolers are selective and struggle to eat a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and meats.
The goal of this program is to help children expand the various foods they eat as well as help caregivers understand how to introduce new foods in such a wat to maximize their child’s acceptance of the new foods.
All food is provided by the program. Children should come dressed in older clothes as there is the chance they will get dirty/messy during play and snack time.
Finicky to Fabulous Eaters is most appropriate for children:
- Who are 2-4 years of age; younger or older may be appropriate and should be discussed with the program director
- Consistently eat at least 4-5 foods
- Have no significant concerns regarding safety of swallowing
Caregivers are required to stay onsite for the full duration of the sessions.
- Session 1: June 10th- June 13th5:00-6:00 pm (M-R for 1 week
- Session 2:July 11th- August 1st5:00-6:00 pm (4 weeks)
$80 (4 sessions)
Erin Redle, PhD CCC-SLP firstname.lastname@example.org