How to Apply
Admission to the Accelerated Dietitian Nutritionist Program requires a secondary application completed during the second year of the student’s undergraduate studies (as a sophomore). The Accelerated Dietitian Nutritionist Program is restricted to University of Cincinnati Nutrition & Dietetics majors. To be eligible to apply, students must be on track to complete all required undergraduate coursework by the Fall semester of their 4th year. A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required to apply. To continue into the graduate program, students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 from all undergraduate coursework.
Admissions decisions will be disseminated by the Accelerated Dietitian Nutritionist Admissions Committee in mid-February or early March.
Accelerated Dietitian Nutritionist Program application deadline is January 25 and must be submitted online. A complete application includes:
1. A complete online ADN application
2. A copy of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, regardless of whether the coursework was able to be transferred to UC. Current UC students may submit an unofficial UC transcript downloaded from UC Catalyst.
3. Recommendation letters – please complete the online recommendation letters form. The form includes the names and contact information for your three letters of recommendation. Please submit your letters of recommendation information at least one month prior to when the application is due to give recommenders enough time to respond.
Your list of recommenders must include the following:
- One recommendation from a course instructor in any subject.
- One recommendation from a foods or nutrition course instructor. If you are unable to obtain a recommendation from a foods or nutrition instructor, please contact Mr. John Pantel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One recommendation from a work supervisor/manager
Deadline: January 25, annually.
Decisions will be disseminated by the ADNP Admissions Committee in mid-February or early March.