- Personal Statement
- Include at least a 1-page statement describing what motivated you to pursue a graduate certificate in Health Information Security. What are your short-term and long-term career goals? How do you believe the University of Cincinnati’s Health Information Security Graduate Certificate program will contribute to you achieving your short-term and long-term career goals?
- Professional Resume/CV (Optional)
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Shows a minimum baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- GPA: 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) - Work experience will be considered for GPAs between 2.75 and 3.0.
- Current MHI students can upload a degree audit.
- One letter of recommendation
- The letter should be written by a professional reference (including instructors) who can speak to your ability to succeed in the program.
For application deadlines, please contact a program representative
These admission requirements will differ for students already in the Master of Health Informatics program, a CV/resume and proof of a conferred baccalaureate degree will already be on file, and will not be needed for these applicants.
International Student Requirements
Transcripts for a Degree Program received outside the U.S. must be evaluated by a credible credential evaluation organization such as WES.
Because this is an online program, students abroad will not need visas, and will complete the program remotely.
How to Apply
You can apply to the Health Information Security Certficiate program through the UC Graduate School.