Admissions Information | Supervised Practice in Dietetics
The Supervised Practice in Dietetics certificate program is a secondary admittance program of the BS in Dietetics or Didactic Program in Dietetics at the University of Cincinnati.
Deadline: November 15, annually.
Decisions will be disseminated by the SPD Admissions Committee in mid-December. Internships for accepted students will begin the following summer semester.
SPD application deadline is November 15 annual. A complete application includes:
1. Completed SPD Application (electronic application).
2. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (uploaded to the SPD Application), regardless of whether or not the coursework was able to be transferred to UC. Current UC students may submit an unofficial UC transcript downloaded from UC Catalyst.
3. Completed SPD Recommendation Form. Please ensure that you give your recommender plenty of time to fill out the electronic recommendation form, which will be sent to them after completion of the SPD Recommendation Form. You will need an email address and name for a recommender in each of the following categories:
- One recommendation from a course instructor
- One recommendation from a foods or nutrition course instructor. If you are unable to obtain a recommendation from a foods or nutrition instructor, please contact the SPD Director.
- One recommendation from a work supervisor/manager